What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
The following two tabs change content below.
Ariadne is a happy and busy mama to three children. She practices peaceful, playful, responsive parenting and is passionate about all things parenting and chocolate. Ariadne has a B.S. in Communication, is a certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educator, and has completed several graduate courses in child development, psychology and family counseling. She lives on top of a beautiful mountain with her family, one cuddly dog and "bluey" the fish.
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- The Most Powerful And Punishment Free Way To Better Behavior - July 25, 2017
- What To Do When Consequences Don’t Work - July 15, 2017
- What You Need To Know To Navigate Tantrums Beyond Toddlerhood - July 7, 2017